Open Table Nashville logo
Rooftop Nashville
Rental/motgage/utility assistance to individuals and families in Davidson County prevent homelessness and provide hope (utility assistance are available only to those in Section 8 or income based housing).
In order to apply, the individual or family must: live in Davidson County, TN. have a lease or mortgage in his or her name. have experienced an unexpected financial hardship that created the inability to pay the rent/mortgage and must be able to document the hardship. be able to document that some form of regular income is coming into the home that will cover your monthly bills. This could be any of the following: wages, social security income, disability income, child support, Families First, unemployment income, pension, or retirement income. demonstrate that the assistance will clear their current balance to zero.
How to apply
Apply online on Mondays at 8:00 am until Wednesdays at 5:00 pm.