Open Table Nashville logo
Offers emergency financial assistance for past-due utility bills or income-based rent (Section 8, MDHA, Urban Housing, Etc.) Also offers deposits for utilities and income-based rentals.
How to apply
Applications for rent, water, and gas assistance and electricity assistance open online on Mondays at 9am and are accepted until they receive the maximum number of applications they can accept. You can also submit an application in their office in person. If you are 75 or older or medically homebound, please call 615-269-6835 to make arrangements