Open Table Nashville logo
Community Helpers of Rutherford County
Emergency assistance with rent, utilities, medicine, and referrals for residents of Rutherford County.
1. Proof of residency in Rutherford County 2. State ID (for head of household only) 3. Social Security Card for each member of household 4. Proof of gross income - last 4 weeks of each adult in the household (examples: pay stub, SSI determination letter, disability letter, separation notice, etc. 5. Documentation Crisis - receipts/bill, pay stub (Must equal amount of assistance requested and no fault of applicant)
How to apply
Call CHORC main line (615-898-0617) to schedule phone interview